This information might be important in the near future.
So what is the best strategy forward for Zimbabwe?
That’s the trillion dollar question. However, we do have Bolivia as an example. In 1985, they eliminated hyperinflation within a few months by enacting the following measures:
* they linked their currency to a stable foreign currency (in their case, the United States dollar)
* they froze government spending
* they stopped printing currency
* they lifted all price controls
* they deregulated their economy
Buy Nano-Plasm Soft Cover
© 2005-2008 Stephen Clarke-Willson, Ph.D. - All Rights Reserved.